- Sustainable Business Courses
- The Hatchery
- Sustainable Business News and Press
- Sustainable Business Partners and Awards
- Sustainable Business Contact Us
- Sustainable Business Supporters
Sustainable Business - How to get involved
Work with young leaders, get inspired and make a difference. Be a mentor and help shape the next generation of leading sustainable entrepreneurs.
What are you committing to?
- Meeting via phone, skype, or in-person for three one-hour sessions between April and June.
- Each session provides mentors with a project update and the opportunity to brainstorm.
- Providing advice, feedback, connections and resources.
- Contributing to the on-going success of the program and introducing us to additional mentors in your network.
To help ensure a good fit, mentors are consulted before assigning them a Hatchery resident. All mentors are welcome to attend the final presentations and have the option to continue the relationship past the initial ten weeks depending on how the enterprise develops.
For more information contact email@example.com.