- Alumni Giving
- COA's Annual Fund
- COA's Capital Campaign
- Donor Profiles
- Donor Resources
- Give A Gift Online
- Planned Giving
- Special Initiatives
Supporting the Future of COA
College of the Atlantic students are taught to be confident, curious, self-motivated, and eager to take on our world's greatest challenges. Supplying a steady financial foundation allows our students and faculty members to continue COA’s unique and applicable brand of education.
Now old enough to have legacy students, a growing campus, and an increased student body, we also have growing needs. If you would like to invest in COA's future, we would like tell you more about how College of the Atlantic can benefit from your support. The Development Office is located on the second floor in The Turrets.
Give us a call at 207-288-5015 if you would like to drop by for a visit and discuss the best options for you.
Top 10 Reasons to Give to COA’s Annual Fund
- COA is a unique problem-focused, action-oriented institution.
- COA’s financial aid makes education possible for those that otherwise would not be able to enroll.
- COA welcomes the public on campus year-round to events and presentations — or just to enjoy our beautiful grounds.
- COA contributions are tax deductible.
- COA is a concerned steward of the environment.
- COA provides a positive year-round economic impact locally and regionally.
- COA faculty and student projects contribute to the island, state, nation and the world.
- COA promotes self-direction and a value-driven education, preparing engaged citizens and leaders.
- COA is a global network for talented, creative, and purposeful individuals.
- COA needs you!
Why Giving Matters
"COA not only prepares students for a career, but also readies them to enter into an ever-changing world.
The combination of small class size, interdisciplinary courses, and professors who are invested in their students produces a school where there are no yes-or-no questions and learning takes place everywhere."
Casey Acklin | Class of 2015