- Courses for K-12 Teachers
- Family Nature Camp
- Conferences and Events
- Summer Field Institute for High School Students
- Summer Field Studies for Children
- Summer Classes
Ornithology on Great Duck Island
• Introduction to Great Duck Island history and ecology.
• Introduction to Seabird Ecology.
• History of Seabird Ecology in the Gulf of Maine.
• The Changing Seasons: Introduction to Migration.
• The Changing Landscape – The Human Ecology of Maine Islands: Population Trends and Shifts.
• The Observer Effect: Challenges in Seabird Research.
Presentations will be organized around weather and observation conditions – we will try to maximize time out in the field with the birds on and around Great Duck Island each day.
For a full description of Ornithology on Great Duck Island, faculty bios and other summer course offerings click below: