- Community Resources
- Emergency and Safety
- Health and Wellness
- International Students
- Policies and Handbook
- Student Life Staff
Our Campus Clinic is located in Deering Common, on the first floor. Services are provided for students on a walk-in basis, with the exception of complete physical exams and gynecological exams which are by appointment only. Please call x5683 during scheduled office hours to make an appointment.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner/RN
- Acute illness/injury management (including diagnostic and prescriptive services)
- Management of chronic illness
- Sexually Transmitted Disease diagnosis and treatment
- Birth control services
- Routine gynecological exams
- Routine physical examinations
- Referrals to appropriate medical services
- Administering prescription shots (allergy shots, Depo Provera, etc.)
Examinations are free. However, please note: Any labs, x-rays, or other diagnostic services that are send out from the clinic WILL BE BILLED to your health insurance. Please check your individual insurance benefits for your current level of coverage.
Health Center Hours
- Monday, 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Wednesday, 11 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Student Health Insurance
For information regarding the COA Student Health Insurance Policy, for both domestic and international students, please visit Cross Agency. On this page, you will find the online policy brochure, be able to request a replacement for a lost ID card or file a claim. All questions regarding the student health insurance policy should be directed to Lauren Rupp, Coordinator of Wellness & Campus Engagement.