- President's Letter
- News & Events
- Environmental Commitment
- Facilities and Research
- Thorndike Library
- Allied Whale
- Ethel H. Blum Gallery
- Beech Hill Farm
- Center for Applied Human Ecology
- Island Research Center
- George B. Dorr Museum
- GIS Lab
- Computer Services
- Writing Center
- Peggy Rockefeller Farms
- COA Gardens
- Amos Eno Greenhouse
- College of the Atlantic Arboretum
- Maine Sea Grant
College of the Atlantic has a fully integrated computer network with high speed fiber-optic connections between all buildings and offices on campus. The college is part of MaineREN and offers high speed connectivity to the internet. Some of our resources to students include:
- The Neva Goodwin (NG) computer lab is student-staffed and open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- COA's digital design studio is open to students enrolled in graphics classes and available to any student by special request.
- Our geographic information systems (GIS) lab offers classes to students as well as workshops to municipalities and has worked on projects at the county, state and federal level.
- Thorndike Library offers short-term loaner laptops to students. All common areas, dorms and classrooms offer wired and wireless connectivity.
We also provide a fully staffed computer services department to maintain and upgrade the labs and network, as well as assist students, faculty, and staff with computer issues. COA is fully engaged and committed to providing high quality, high speed, and reliable access to information networking and technology.
General information PDF regarding computer & network access at COA: