Paying your bill
1. Check the ledger on your student portal to see how much is due.
2. Submit your payment by the due date, using one of the following payment methods:
- Pay online from a bank account or payment plan
- Pay by check or money order made payable to COA and mailed to:
COA Business Office, 105 Eden Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
- Pay by wire transfer—contact the business office for more information
If you have questions about paying your bill, please contact:
The Business Office provides billing information three times per year, prior to each trimester, on the student’s online ledger. The due dates are approximately mid-August, early December, and mid-March. Students are notified by email when their online billing ledgers have been updated with the next term’s charges. If they have financial aid they will also see the appropriate credits. The Registrar’s Office will provide new students with information about how to access their student portals which include the online ledger.
Parents can submit their email address(es) to the business office to be included in the parent email group. This group will receive general email notifications regarding when bills are available for viewing as well as approaching due dates.
A payment plan option is available through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) that allows for interest-free monthly payments over the course of nine months for a low, flat fee.
Please contact us if you are interested in exploring or setting up such a plan.
Business Office Staff
Office Fax: 207-288-2946