By choosing COA, you’re choosing a different kind of education—an education that’s engaged in the world and completely shaped by your interests and passions.
Make it official
We want you to come to COA and we’re pretty darn sure the feeling’s mutual. Please read the enrollment checklist carefully and when you’re ready to commit, take these important next steps by the indicated deadlines:
- Fill out the enrollment form.*
- Pay your enrollment deposit. You can either: pay online from your bank account; put a check in the mail to the COA admission office; or call our office and pay with your credit card.
-Early Decision I enrollment form/deposit due January 10.
-Early Decision II enrollment form/deposit due February 15.
-Regular Decision first-year students enrollment form/deposit due by May 1. Transfer students have until May 15 to enroll/deposit.
- Student Life Packet (available March 1st, due May 1st)
- Outdoor Orientation Program (OOPs) Packet (available March 1st, due June 1st)
- International Student Handbook (available March 1st)
Ask all your questions
Join the COA Admitted Students Group on Facebook: it’s a great place to ask your questions and meet other admitted students.
- Feeling shy? You can ask questions anonymously on COA’s Tumblr.
- Want to connect with a real human being? Call or email the admission office, or reach out to one of our staff members directly.
- Join us for the Admitted Students’ Reception in April. You can sit in on classes, talk with faculty, and meet current and future members of the COA community.